I love that Mask I see on PC streams. And I want it. Gimmie gimmie.
I want it too but... I don't think they will even though they should.
no, you cant. it was given to people who bought Deathgarden, which was a pc only game.
I don't think we are gonna get that mask. Ot would be cool though.
@Mew said:no, you cant. it was given to people who bought Deathgarden, which was a pc only game.
@Mew said:
Ahhhh....I did not know that. I love the skin though. I would like to see other survivors with cool face props.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want it too but... I don't think they will even though they should.
no, you cant. it was given to people who bought Deathgarden, which was a pc only game.
I don't think we are gonna get that mask. Ot would be cool though.
Ahhhh....I did not know that. I love the skin though. I would like to see other survivors with cool face props.