So next two survivors are going to male?

Because the last two have been female. Which I am not against but I want another boy I can main cuz I main to many girls

Comments

  • Play Jeff!!! He needs more love!! I know he grunts alot, but damn if he ain't a sexy bear!!

  • What? Lost the joy in killing a bunch of women?

  • Maybe this means that the next licenced Survivor is more likely to be a man.

    Alan Wake, John Connor, Arnie the good terminator man, Dwayne Johnson (Scorpion king), Issac from dead space, Indiana Jones, Rick from the mummy etc. Idk a lot of possibilities though.

  • There's still currently more men than female survivors so this is actually evening things out. A slate of females was a bit overdue since everything was thrown off when we got David-Quentin-Tapp, and then with only Kate in between, Adam-Jeff right after. The real shame is that only David, and maybe Tapp, from that whole slate of male survivors is actually popular.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Maybe this means that the next licenced Survivor is more likely to be a man.

    Alan Wake, John Connor, Arnie the good terminator man, Dwayne Johnson (Scorpion king), Issac from dead space, Indiana Jones, Rick from the mummy etc. Idk a lot of possibilities though.

    Have the boulder as a killer with Indiana Jones, the Boulder drives around and crushes survivors

  • The next survivor will probably be male but dammit I want an old lady lol

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    The next survivor will probably be male but dammit I want an old lady lol

    The new survivor is kind of an older lady.