How do we report people for intentionally deranking themselves?
I Normally let things like this go but I was playing a game today and 2 survivors intentionally got caught by the killer and killed themselves on first hook severely handicapping me and the other survivor.... I messaged the person who killed them selves first and they straight up told me they were deranking themselves (i have proof), if this isn’t a bannable offense then idk what should be... rank reset just happened and this person already wants to face easier killers, it screws our game up and now inexperienced killers are going to pay, it was on Xbox one.
Comments
I did that, but let’s be real it doesn’t do anything
It does actually do something, for most reports an in-game report is MANDATORY if you follow up with a support ticket afterwards.
For something like this, an in-game report should suffice. I know the memes about "In-game reports do nothing" is commonly used in this community, but I can assure you that they do something indeed, just because they didn't let you know that the issue was being looked into/resolved doesn't mean the opposite.
You can also follow up your in-game report with a support ticket, with screenshots of the conversation proving that they were intentionally deranking. I'm not entirely sure if that's a bannable offence, since it's not listed in the Game Rules, but since you reported them you might as well give it a go if you really want them to be punished.
Here is the direct link to submit that ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426