The Devs are at least taking a chance, trying something new

Not sure how each of these changes will work, or all of them together will affect the game overall... But I am excited for a shakeup at least, anyone else feel the same or is everyone in a sky is falling kind of mood?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I like the idea so far.

    Let's see it in practice.

  • These changes are nothing short but great. adding new mechanics and with the changes to item addons i think it might shift the meta quite a lot. plus the QOL/buffs to those killers is very nice

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I feel like breaking through walls can be an elegant solution to helping curb some of the map RNG that makes some map set ups incredibly ridiculous, like having a shack and a jungle gym right next to each other.

    However, map design, the sizes of maps, and the general match speed is still a problem. I don't think changing toolboxes will fix the general match speed. Survivors can still do all 5 generators in 4 minutes even without perks or toolboxes, and in a match that can go that fast, breaking through walls is going to do very, very little.

    At the very least, it might make some of the absolute god windows on some maps like Iron Works, Groaning Storehouse, or Rancid Abbatoir, Disturbed Ward, etc, not be so ridiculous anymore, which I'm all for.

    The infinite loops are what I feel like walls will fix, but I have stated a few times in other threads I hope it gets added to all maps pretty quickly. Otherwise survivors will just DC getting the new map to avoid that mechanic.

  • I agree, even though the devs don't usually make the wisest choices for teh game, I'm looking forward to seeing most of these changes in game sinse they sound pretty decent in writing.

    My hope is that sabo doesn't take more than 3 seconds otherwise it's just another nerf.