Frick yeah!

Finally some good changes! I like all the changes from the dev notes, sabo meta will be back but not OP. Nice changes to some perks to fit the rebalancing of items and interactions.


And freaking breakable walls in EVERY map!.. Eventually :P


I think it will be much more exciting to play as both roles in the near future :D

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah I am excited too ๐Ÿ˜ and if the breaking wall thing is actually strong stealth meta might be back but I looooove stealth so I don't mind ๐Ÿ˜€

    I'm looking forward to Wraith breaking walls and just Ding Ding'ing my bell at the survivors ๐Ÿ˜„

  • Actually I view the Sabo change to be a nerf. Not to Saboteur, but sabotage overall got nerfed. 99ing was a valid strat because once you finished creating a hook deadline, you could go back to holding M1.


    Now you can't. Now you have to stop doing the objective in order to do something that probably won't work anyway. I don't have any issue with it whatsoever, but I still view it as a nerf.


    I'm just glad to see killers are getting some kickass love shown to 'em!

  • INB4 Jump scare Myers Koolaid Man