I'm excited for these changes!

Sabo was always too time consuming to be useful, but with these changes they will be more interesting gameplay opportunities for survivors and more perks relating to sabo will be in the meta.

Toolboxes changes are a welcome change, as they will be less extreme generator times but more opportunities to use them in a strategic manner rather than just hammering away at the gen. Plus the sabo add-ons are finally useful with the new changes.

Item changes are a nice quality of life change. I especially hated how the archives made you waste items so that little annoyance will be gone.

I appreciate all the killer changes. Nothing to crazy but I didn't expect any since it's a new chapter PTB.

Wall breaking is a interesting mechanic but we have to see how that turns out. The only thing I wish was different is that there was some interaction for survivors, like they could build a barricade that the killers could then knock down. It would have been a nice secondary objective, which killers have been asking for.

Plus, I'm looking forward to seeing how they buff the weak perks they mentioned in the stream.

All in all, I'm excited for the PTB, it nice to have some positivity in this community for a change.

Comments

  • Agreed, I just hope the new breakable wall feature turns out good so the weaker killers will be more stronger

  • I´m kind of hyped for these changes too, for both Killers and Survivors. On paper, it seems like steps in the right direction. Just gonna have to try and filter through all the negativity based on speculation and hope for the best, haha.