Dc ban
I was in the middle of playing a game as killer and the game crashed . I went back in to start a new game and it says I have a ban for disconnecting and I didn’t disconnect . Is anyone else having this issue ? I’m on ps4
I was in the middle of playing a game as killer and the game crashed . I went back in to start a new game and it says I have a ban for disconnecting and I didn’t disconnect . Is anyone else having this issue ? I’m on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Collateral damage
Nope, it’s just that the dc ban system is flawed
Ok thank u. Well at this rate I’m gonna end up perma banned if it keeps doing it . That was my first one . It needs fixed pretty fast . I don’t know if the survivors all quit and that’s why the game crashed or what