Guidance

So I need some help, I have to get my nurse, billy and spirit to level 50, and I’m on console so nurse will be hell, but can I get help with what are the good perks and add ons on each of these 3 killers and as well as some help with play styles. Thanks!

Comments

  • What other killers do you have? None of them really have good baseline perks combined with their power, in my opinion.


    BBQ & Chilli (Leatherface), Corrupt Intervention (Plague), Discordance (Legion) and Pop goes the weasel (Clown) are really good no matter which killer you play, really.

  • I don’t have discordance or corrupt, I’m hoping I can potentially get the option to get more killers tomorrow because of my birthday. But right now I have teachables from trapper, hag, doc, huntress, clown and ghost face and then bbq, STBFL, and enduring from the shrine.