Event Cosmetic duplicated.
Loaded up Dbd the first time today since the last bugged rank reset, only to see that I got someone else's Kate event cosmetic. So if you lost yours, and this looks like yours, just DM me ;)
Loaded up Dbd the first time today since the last bugged rank reset, only to see that I got someone else's Kate event cosmetic. So if you lost yours, and this looks like yours, just DM me ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not the cosmetic but I'm missing my Iridescent shards, happen to have those?
You can have my 24K, if you like. I have no use for them anyway.
I somehow lost my event spirit. Kinda sad because I love triple chin and in the place I have now 2 hound masks for the huntress lol