Trapper Buff!...Now!
Can you please give him 2 or 3 traps in hand to start the trial. It would be nice to use different add on combinations that dont include bags.
Can you please give him 2 or 3 traps in hand to start the trial. It would be nice to use different add on combinations that dont include bags.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heavily feel this lol. I wanna run setting and dark addons, but I also wanna have more than one trap, otherwise I have to walk to the edge of a map or dead area out of my way to get another trap. But that trip is worth 2 gens so..