I am currently streaming and would love for people to join it, I would love feedback and just to talk!
I usually notice that most streamers are toxic so I don't see them, but if I see if I find one in a game, I won't hesitate to make him mori.
(only if they are toxic)
so your name is the same on twitch and here? maybe I'll take you a look😁
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually notice that most streamers are toxic so I don't see them, but if I see if I find one in a game, I won't hesitate to make him mori.
(only if they are toxic)
so your name is the same on twitch and here? maybe I'll take you a look😁