Wraith questions
Ok, so I am trying to level up the killers I have to level 50, these killers include the free killers(hag and doc because I’m on console), Huntress, clown, ghost face and the spirit. I am now onto the wraith, my 7th of 10 killers, he is not the greatest killer so I am here to ask for tips and good builds and his good addons. (All suggestions aren’t fine, just don’t give me a link to a TrU3Ta1ent vid)
Comments
You want to use his Wraithcar add-ons that allow him faster movement and vault speed. When you get in a chase, cloak up, cut off the Survivor and block their way to the pallet or window.
Or, play sneaky sneaky and use silent bell and see through wall add-ons.
He is very add-on dependent.
skip his teachables lol. Bbq/thrilling tremors, nurse's, whispers, pgtw, enduring/spirit fury, bamboozle, pwyf are pretty good perks for him. Windstorm, all seeing - blood and coxcomb clapper are his best addons
Old faithful - Swift Hunt, Windstorm.
use save the best for last , 10/10 xD
Add-ons: Windstorm + Swift Hunt are pretty much the best combo, but the Bone/Coxcombed Clapper can be good too.
Good Perks: BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Enduing + Spirit Fury, Discordance, Whispers, Pop, STBFL, and Sloppy can all work well in various combinations.
That should probably get you started!
I just run windstorm + bone clapper/swift hunt for my add-ons and then endfury, BBQ and pop for my perks. My entire game plan is slamming my face into pallets until there's none left and I win.
Here is what you do-
Wraith w/ any add on's you want - idk what add ons he has.
NOED, Bloodwarden, Deerstalker, Infectious Fright
While invisible walk around the map until you trap a survivor into a corner while invisible. If they are injured - even better (because if the survivors are good you won't get NOED anyways).
Then when the last gen is done, uncloak, and smack him. Hook him. Then camp him. Then proxy camp the survivor and try to slug everyone else. When everyone is slugged. Hook them all.
That's how you play wraith. gg ez