Were the old event cosmetics given away?
Cause I have a two hound masks, two billy hammers and the kate summer top (which I never unlocked) I unlocked the hound and Billy hammer when they were available but now I have two of em and the Kate top. The david jacket is not there though so I'm assuming it's a bug?
Tagged:
Trusted




Comments
They weren't given away to all players. I believe this is a bug with the method the developers used to restore those cosmetics to players who earned them at the time but randomly lost them.
Hm, I wonder why I'm getting them then, hopefully my mask and mallet dont dissapear cause I earned those
Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on. I don't expect you'll lose the cosmetics you earned, though, unless they manage to mess it up again ๐
Well, guess I'll just hope to not get Behavioured
The reason why you got two masks is just in case the first one gets dirty.