Archive menu disappeared...
Okay, so my archive menu was on the screen before I got into the match with the escape with No Mither goal selected. It happened to be a match where the killer was AFK and we did everything and just escaped. After the match there was no archive menu on the right as if archives didn't exist yet. Went back to the main menu to go to my archives and it said I didn't complete it... Okay, no big deal I suppose I'll redo it. Went in another lobby with my friend and there was still no archive menu when we were searching for a lobby and I figured it'd still be fine. We'll, escaped again without getting the archive complete. I had to completely restart the app for the archive menu to appear again and for me to start doing archives again. Anyone else have this issue? Or just me so far? If you don't see the archive menu on the right, restart your app or you won't get it.
Comments