I don’t want it because console will get smushed by pc players until the next gen consoles come out, I don’t want it, everyone needs to be on the same FPS
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I Vote no.
I'd prolly quit if they implemented
I don't want console and PC to cross platform until the PS5nand Scarlett come out.
It's possible but not guaranteed.
They are obviously thinking about it since the last surveys have asked a specific question about cross play and cross save.
As long as they have an option to opt out I think it would be fine on all platforms.
It's in the plans for the future, yes.
I hope so because then I'll have friends.
I don’t want it because console will get smushed by pc players until the next gen consoles come out, I don’t want it, everyone needs to be on the same FPS
If the options in settings say you can enable cross play then it is fine. If you don't want to play with other consoles then don't have it enabled.