PTB Question
Should I save up points for the PTB or not? I have around 130k and was wondering if I should put them in my level 27 Steve.
EDIT: I have 210k now.
Tagged:
Trusted
Should I save up points for the PTB or not? I have around 130k and was wondering if I should put them in my level 27 Steve.
EDIT: I have 210k now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Won't' it start on the 18th though?
I'd save them, just in case data hasn't been collected yet for ptb. I think they do it like a week in advance
It depends on the save point they take as mentioned.
They don't release exactly the one they use so they have an array of people of different levels for better testing.