Discord Server?
Hey, I created a Discord server for dbd players, and was wanting to spread the word about it. I tried Reddit, but self-promo isn't allowed on both r/deadbydaylight and r/coldwindfarm, so I figured I'd check the forums. I looked through the rules and such, but i'm not sure whether or not I can promo my server on here, and the specific place to do so if i can. Just looking for some clarification and such, thanks! :)
Comments
There isn't really a specific place that I can find to post Discord servers on the forums, but it's not forbidden either, as others have done it in the past. I'm not a moderator, so if one comes along and overrules me, listen to them instead, but personally I would say if in doubt, post in General Discussions. The moderators can and will move it to the correct subforum if they feel that's not the right place for it.
Hello, self-advertising is not allowed in here as well.