Why did I go from rank 3 to rank 11?

Comments

  • There was an error with the rank updates where people dropped further than they should have. I know there was an announcement on the forums saying they were working on fixing it

  • @DatboyJephh69 said:

    Red ranks to green ranks

    Its part of the "Red light, Green light" program BHVR is implementing into the game.

    The idea is to halt or stifle the rapid progression of exceptionally talented players (Red light) and push them back further into the ranks so others may learn to improve by having the chance to play with them (Green light).

    Rather than view this as a "bug" as some people are considering, I would suggest you take this as a massive compliment and give yourself a major pat on the back!

    Keep being awesome champ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/129916/why-did-i-go-from-rank-3-to-rank-11

    Its part of the "Red light, Green light" program BHVR is implementing into the game.

    The idea is to halt or stifle the rapid progression of exceptionally talented players (Red light) and push them back further into the ranks so others may learn to improve by having the chance to play with them (Green light).

    Rather than view this as a "bug" as some people are considering, I would suggest you take this as a massive compliment and give yourself a major pat on the back!

    Keep being awesome champ ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    I'd rather this actually be the case tbh. Red ranks is about to get even more saturated and queue times will take even longer with the new rank reset.

  • Same reason I went from 5-13 on my survivor and 7-13 on my killer. They screwed up. Doesn't really bother me that much though, hopefully the red ranks will get back where they belong and I can actually have fun playing killer again.