You'll just have to base it on appearance. One reason why I want an old lady survivor is because all the girls except Jane are in their teens or 20s and Jane is only in her 30s, maybe 40s, but no higher then that. I want a woman in her 50s or 60s devs!
actually, are all adults according to the devs, even Steve and Nancy. They didn’t want any teenagers or kids in the game since it’s a sensitive thing with some people.
I still consider 18 and 19 to be teenagers. Regardless of if they're adults or not. They still have teen attached to them.
I think you’re missing the point here. The devs themselves said there are NO teenagers, only adults that are 20+. 😂
If I remember correctly @Peanits (or perhaps it was another dev) said all survivors are within legal age, which would be 18 and older. If you can cite a source that they said that no one is a teenager then I'll drop it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll just have to base it on appearance. One reason why I want an old lady survivor is because all the girls except Jane are in their teens or 20s and Jane is only in her 30s, maybe 40s, but no higher then that. I want a woman in her 50s or 60s devs!
Ye you can kinda figure out their age range based on their stories, but there are no birth dates unfortunately.
I still consider 18 and 19 to be teenagers. Regardless of if they're adults or not. They still have teen attached to them.
All of those you mentioned can be 18 or 19. That's still considered an adult.
If I remember correctly @Peanits (or perhaps it was another dev) said all survivors are within legal age, which would be 18 and older. If you can cite a source that they said that no one is a teenager then I'll drop it.