Moonlight in Menus

I might be crazy, but I think I've noticed something that could give some credibility to the werewolf theory for chapter 15.

So it seems like there's a pale blue light source present in the menu, which c o u l d be moonlight, hinting at a werewolf Killer. I noticed it on the Nurse first, as it turns her skirt noticeably blue. It's visible on other Killers too, but its easier to see on white surfaces (e.g. Nurse, Demogorgon).

Does anyone see this as well?

Comments

  • @Poeka123 said:

    I might be crazy, but I think I've noticed something that could give some credibility to the werewolf theory for chapter 15.

    So it seems like there's a pale blue light source present in the menu, which c o u l d be moonlight, hinting at a werewolf Killer. I noticed it on the Nurse first, as it turns her skirt noticeably blue. It's visible on other Killers too, but its easier to see on white surfaces (e.g. Nurse, Demogorgon).

    Does anyone see this as well?

    I'll be sure to take a look when I get on tonight