Camaraderie is way underrated. I would like to see the radius it activates in buffed to maybe 24m but aside from this it's an actual good perk.
Personally I've never ever gotten second wind to work (although that statement holds less weight when considering I've tried using it maybe 3 times) that being said my statement still stands it's far more situational than a perk like Camaraderie which is extremely useful in solo queue. Even when I have second wind activated I often find a heal before the passive even takes effect, so..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda underrated imo
Camaraderie is way underrated. I would like to see the radius it activates in buffed to maybe 24m but aside from this it's an actual good perk.
Personally I've never ever gotten second wind to work (although that statement holds less weight when considering I've tried using it maybe 3 times) that being said my statement still stands it's far more situational than a perk like Camaraderie which is extremely useful in solo queue. Even when I have second wind activated I often find a heal before the passive even takes effect, so..
Not a bad perk to have if you are super altruistic.