Offering Bug PS4 Trapper

I have had this visual bug as far as i knew anyway for many months on my trapper regarding his offerings. It shows my ebony moris like the picture below.

IMG_20200214_104344518.jpg

I rarely use moris as it is but today thought why not and as it goes to burn in it becomes the splinter that turns you into the doctor.

IMG_20200214_104431369.jpg

Anyone have something similar going on. Never heard anyone else mention a bug like this.

Comments

  • Those 2 duplicate after the 1st mori batch are splinters. They were basically a free to play of the dlc. Why they show duplicates of other offering is beyond me.

  • @katoptris said:

    Those 2 duplicate after the 1st mori batch are splinters. They were basically a free to play of the dlc. Why they show duplicates of other offering is beyond me.

    I have not had splinters on any killer in over a year. These moris somehow became new ones.

  • You might wanna put this in the bug section cause this shouldn't happen.