CHAPTER 15 PTB HYYYYYYPPPEEE
Who else is pumped to see the new killer survivor and map as well as perks because I sure am
Who else is pumped to see the new killer survivor and map as well as perks because I sure am
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hyped up aswell, for the Killer at least because there is a very small chance of the Killer being a Werewolf. I'm not that hyped about the Survivor because I already found the best Survivor in the game, the thicc Jeff. Also I hope the map would be balanced and perks usable. :)
This is actually my guess as well. I don't think they'd do a stereotypical "werewolf" but I'm thinking "The Beast" that the alchemist transformed into after injecting himself.
I'll be taking a week off from the forums. I want to be surprised by the new Chapter on its release day
I'm really excited for the new survivor
PTB Tuesday get hype