A simple Rank rewarding idea
Hello,
Today I'm here to talk about something that has been mentioned several times without anything really being done or even thought about it: rewarding people for ranking up, both as killer and as survivor.
The idea is simple: a player that is on Rank 1 will gain some bonus Bloodpoints and/or Iridescent Shards for every time a Pip is earned, the bonus is increased if 2 Pips are earned. The base amount of bonus is to be established by game designers.
Considering that once Rank 1 is hit you could Safe Pip every game and it wouldn't make any difference, this idea just makes veteran players look forward to getting to rank 1 and it also overall encourages people that are already at rank 1 to put effort into the game to actually carry on earning Pips.
That's it, I feel like, given the simplicity of the said idea, I'm unlikely to be the first person to come up with it, but it just sounds flawless to me.
Let me know what you guys think about it.
Comments