in case the devs are nearing the huntress update.

I could be just excited for the possibilities of her new Terror Radius, since it is confirmed that all killers will be receiving their own. Anyways I was listening to "The Light of the Seven" (I will link it at the bottom) and I thought "man this type of music would be awesome with huntress" or "Bathroom Dance" is another style that could work for her. Certain points of the song had me thinking "well something like this could be when we enter her perimeter (@1:48-2:39).... something like this could be when she's nearing (@4:43-5:20---------> without the creepy children singing) and then something like this could the chase, again without the children (@5:22-5:56)

link to the song is below.

https://youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c

Also how I felt when seeing Trapper resetting a trap without picking it up @1:00..... Props to BHVR!!!! <3

https://youtu.be/K6WdsZBluzQ

Comments