Dead by Daylight Weekly Video MIA?
I thought we were supposed to get videos every week, but I guess with the event and bug fixes that went out this week the Devs have been a little busy.
I would like to know what will happen as we move forward into Chapter 9. And would appreciate a reminder of how these chapters are going to play out in a week by week fashion. I believe there was a plan right before 8 dropped.
It's great to get new FREE content and events, but hope that we continue to have dialogue that goes back and forth with Behaviour.
I would like to know what will happen as we move forward into Chapter 9. And would appreciate a reminder of how these chapters are going to play out in a week by week fashion. I believe there was a plan right before 8 dropped.
It's great to get new FREE content and events, but hope that we continue to have dialogue that goes back and forth with Behaviour.
Comments