Rank reset sistem
I end this season as rank 4, i my rank reseted for 12, but The Oni uptade say will reset players back one Rank crest color.
I end this season as rank 4, i my rank reseted for 12, but The Oni uptade say will reset players back one Rank crest color.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They reverted it I'm guessing because of low ranks being barren wastelands. Last one was terrible for game health anyways.
I get from rank 2 survivor to rank 10 survivor. And the match was great. All guys were the same rank and the killer get a 3k. It works, it seems :D