Is the PTB down?
Will boot the game, but won't let me play, keeps saying "Try again later"
Will boot the game, but won't let me play, keeps saying "Try again later"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was casually checking the store and it booted me out saying cannot connect, I would assume so.
yip
This is tragic tbh
Great, just when I was going to have my first go
it's up
Steam was down for maintenance, though it is back up now. Give some time for servers to come back up.
I asked for a pinned "PTB status" thread.
I figured it was down, wanted to go play on stable DBD, gotta re-download 3GB when switching. This is annoying.
Stream is down for a maintenance every tuesday evenings. It comes back online shortly after tho.