Rank reset question
So rank reset just hit and I thought that you were only meant to go down a colour rank?
But I went from Rank 2 to 10, is my info off?
So rank reset just hit and I thought that you were only meant to go down a colour rank?
But I went from Rank 2 to 10, is my info off?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe they changed it back to the old way without saying anything? Or it's a bug
Yeah one or the other probably, I don't mind just curious as to what's up
I will be surprised if they did it without warning. But I hope you are right and they have reverted it.
I hope so too. The old one was sooo much better
Well, I went to 10 also and I was rank 1