Connection issues on ps4

is anyone having any connection issues on ps4 where they “have no internet connection”?

Comments

  • yeah just hit me about 8 minutes ago. im showing green but im dropping

  • is anyone having any connection issues on ps4 where they “have no internet connection”?
    I think the servers are having problems again , it’s this way for everyone I know 
  • Haven't been able to get a game going for a while now. Keep losing connection in the lobby. Very frustrating!
  • Me and my friend are both having this issue too. The servers seem to have died (again). This is what happens when your game is featured on PlayStation Plus I guess.
  • Eh, it's what happens when you buy your hamsters at a thrift store, they just can't run like they used to.

    The last game i played before this everybody d/c but me it's a 50/50 shot it's the servers or people just really hate the nightmare

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yup, it just happened to me. I got DC’ed right in the middle of the match and now I’m constantly getting DC’d every single time I join a lobby
  • Haven't been able to play a single match today, same issue heppens
  • Its taking forever to find lobbies.