PC Game Pass and Steam Crossplay
I have the Pc Game Pass.
I know that the game shares the same matchmaking for Game Pass and Steam players, but i dont know if there's a way to invite my friends who has the game on steam to play with me ?
I have the Pc Game Pass.
I know that the game shares the same matchmaking for Game Pass and Steam players, but i dont know if there's a way to invite my friends who has the game on steam to play with me ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen someone crash and they loaded the game back up right away and were able to queue with no penalty, but someone else had said they crashed and they did receive one.