Can We Get A Equip All Button For Charms

There are 20 survivors, and 14 Killers. That's 34 characters you gotta click on, and 3 charms each you gotta set. As much as I love looking at, touching, and being reminded I got Silver Primus Coin (Archive Tome II Charm), Lunar Lantern (Lunar Rift Complete Charm), and the Nectar Vile (Hallowed Rift Complete Charm). It's pretty dang tedious to go through every character and equip it to each of them.

Though I imagine it wouldn't be very easy to code, but a button that just equips a set of charms to all your Survivors and another button to equip a set of charms to all your Killers would be tremendously convient for those of us that just use the same 3 charms for all their characters - of that role.

That's 102 clicks btw, not including Back, selecting a new character, and going back to the title screen to switch from Survivor to Killer.

Comments