Adam needs more love
I honestly don’t know what to make of his character. Everyone else I have an idea of, but Adam honestly is just a big giant question mark in a professor’s lab coat.
I honestly don’t know what to make of his character. Everyone else I have an idea of, but Adam honestly is just a big giant question mark in a professor’s lab coat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To me it was pretty easy to understand, might just be that way since I can relate to him on some things (but definitely not on the intelligence aspect). He's a man who lived with a strict caretaker who cared for him and encouraged him to do great things, mainly in the form of education. Adam was a calm and collected person with superb intelligence (probably the smartest character in Dead by Daylight, alongside Doc and Claudette). He also wasn't a push over, as he defended himself in his younger years. He also had a heart of gold, seeing as he sacrificed himself to save a girl from death. Basically Adam was a smart lad with a heart of gold who unfortunately got dragged into the entity's realm.
I fully expect him to be featured in the next tome and have two more store outfits, at LEAST.