How bad is the dc penalty
I haven't done it personally myself i never disconnected much myself anyways but how bad is it, from what i understood from reading the news page it gets worse and worse if you keep doing it, does that mean just more time you have to wait before you can play again?
Also it does seem like it would be kinda messed up if you lost power or your gane crashed and it counted still :(
Comments
Also, yes it sucks if you get a crash or lose power.. but by the time you get back on, your penalty will be gone. And honestly, if you lose power or crash often enough to escalate the penalties...
I crash once a month or two maybe, so knowing I have to wait 5 minutes, I'll just reboot the whole computer, grab a snack and be back by the time the penalty's over.
Oh and the penalty has a decay over time.. so it's not like if you disconnect once a week you'll end up at rank 4 penalty over that.. it goes away after a day, I think