Inventory/Item Add-ons

When the inventory is full if I unlock an add on will I lose it? I wish I could delete some add ons I don't want because a lot seem useless to me.

Comments

  • Mikessnow said:
    When the inventory is full if I unlock an add on will I lose it? I wish I could delete some add ons I don't want because a lot seem useless to me.
    Nope, there is no such thing as a full inventory.  It will add tabs as needed, so no need to worry!
  • Baphomett said:
    Mikessnow said:
    When the inventory is full if I unlock an add on will I lose it? I wish I could delete some add ons I don't want because a lot seem useless to me.
    Nope, there is no such thing as a full inventory.  It will add tabs as needed, so no need to worry!
    Thank you for your reply! That's great!
  • The only thing i HEARD (not yet noticed anywhere) is the max items you can have is 100. So if someone can say that's true i would be happy

  • Milo said:

    The only thing i HEARD (not yet noticed anywhere) is the max items you can have is 100. So if someone can say that's true i would be happy

    Good to know, thanks.