MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS

sometimes things in this game get boring after playing a lot, i would like the option to remove chase sound cause it removes the immersion of the game.

also i would like to be able to at least have a balancing options for music or sound effects.

most people play litening to music already.

killer audio is poluted, survivor audio is 100% better and i think should be equal, being def is the entity requiremet for killers maybe.

comment some other kind of customization you would like

Comments

  • I want a color blind option

  • Color blind mode.

    Secondary cosmetics for killer powers i.e Clown's gas + bottles, Plague's fountains, Oni's kanabo, chainsaws ect.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I want dwight to take his shirt off and maybe make him wear a bikini and I want to make adam princess to wear a maid outfit and blue eye liner uwu

    I want all of this too!

    You forgot to ask for David to get a speedo.

    Adam needs a French Maids outfit.

    Dwight better have chest hair.

  • colorblind mode and the way it's set up on mobile for hearing impaired people would be fantastic

    custom chase music/moris would be a nice feature too.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I want a color blind option

    Stood in the middle of Ormond as killer.

    Did a 360 and couldn't see a single gen... :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I want dwight to take his shirt off and maybe make him wear a bikini and I want to make adam princess to wear a maid outfit and blue eye liner uwu

    hillbilly with blue shorts with flowers in it, a beach hat and sunglasses. dont forget the flip-flop