Are pallet ever gonna be fixed?
Still 2 big issues with the pallets
Getting rid of the vacuum was perfect, however 2 things still remain, one most recently is starting to piss me off.
- The hit box is to damn big, how many times have you gotten hit by a pallet, that you clearly shouldn't have, but the hit boxes say otherwise? To many for me.
- Survivors getting hit when they clearly crossed over. Can't tell you how many times I have been on the other side sliding across the pallet from my POV but still get downed by the killer. But on the other end, I have hit so many survivors that just make me go "I got that?"
I know the 2nd one has a lot to do with the whole Peer2Peer deal that the DEVs have been running, so maybe there isn't a fix to this one.
Comments
Re: vaults - that's intended, killers can swing through an open window and hit if you are within weapon range. You can do this even if there is no vault and you catch a surv watching you through a window.
That's always been like, pretty sure. The hurtbox for killers extents past the window.
Thank you for the clarification.