What is up with the ranking system?
I scored two kills but it was in a small map one dced and they were extremely annoying
I scored two kills but it was in a small map one dced and they were extremely annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The ranking system in general kinda sucks, I don't know when that guy dced but you lose out on any emblem points you would have got if he had stayed. Your using a chainsaw kill so if you down with it you count as losing the chase and you don't get the emblem for hitting people. You need multiple hooks and not just sacrifices for that medal
I think they mentioned reworking the match making system and to expect odd matches like this sometimes. I guess they're going to be changing how rank works.
Your three kills showed they were no match for you. You need to be against 4 rank 1s.