Invisible Traps
Anyone else run into some of these? Ran into some that I swear I didn't see, but got trapped nonetheless.
I ended up disarming one at the Blood Lodge window vault today, all that stuck out was the last few teeth of the trap.
Anyone else run into some of these? Ran into some that I swear I didn't see, but got trapped nonetheless.
I ended up disarming one at the Blood Lodge window vault today, all that stuck out was the last few teeth of the trap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean proper invisible, well at least under the ground floor of the map, usually outside of a vault area or base of the hills it seems.