Please just fix stuff.
Before this begins, I just want to say that I'm a red ranked survivor main, so this isn't coming from somebody who plays solely killer and is begging for something that would turn the game into the killer's favor. I just want it out of the survivor's. I also want to say that I'm clearly not the first person to notice or bring up these issues. There are plenty of sources on this forum and other social media platforms like Reddit or Twitter where numerous posts like mine can be found.
My killer is rank 8. Purple. Therefore, I should be getting groups of survivors around that rank. An occasional red or green rank mixed in wouldn't hurt. I'd even tolerate two.
However, the reality is that every single game I have played today for the past three hours has been nothing but red ranked survivor groups. I've had a total of two survivors mixed into my games that were actually purple ranked, a rank 5 and a rank 8. How is this ok? Who in the development team thought this would be ok? And now we get penalized for disconnecting from a match again? Now, I'm not one to disconnect, but when the servers keep shoving tea-bagging, flashlight spamming, gen rushing, rank 1 SWF groups down my gullet, that's an issue. Seriously. You expect me to not leave the game the moment it becomes clear that there's literally nothing I can do to make the match enjoyable, and that continuing to play would just be an aggravating grind where I am quite literally at the mercy of this group of survivors?
I'll leave my rant off at that, rather than continuing on with the many more issues the game currently has, primarily treatment of killers and the fact that the devs are more interested in adding new content than they are in fixing what is already there. At this rate, I am legitimately debating quitting the game until these issues are fixed, because it seems to be getting worse rather than better.
More than open to discussion about these topics, whether or not you agree with me.
Comments