Tome Rewards
Quick question, if I unlock the pass on the tome, will I get everything up to my current level, or just the levels after this point?
Tagged:
Trusted
Quick question, if I unlock the pass on the tome, will I get everything up to my current level, or just the levels after this point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should get all the previous items ☺
Thanks @Foxfire47 Much appreciated.
You're welcome!
@Warlock_2020
Yes, you can buy the premium pass anytime during The Rift and gain all the levels you already unlocked.
You could even unlock it at Tier 70 and still get every single reward on the Premium track. If you do this than you'll actually get all 1k Auric Cells back as a reward for your dedication towards The Rift, plus any rewards besides the Auric Cells of course.
Every premium rift pass will allow the player to earn all the Auric Cells they spent to unlock the pass in the first place, so you could get half of the 1k you spent, a half and a quarter of the 1k you spent, or the entire 1k Auric Cells you spent by completing the entire Rift.
If you have any other side-questions to ask than don't be afraid to do so.