Ghostface's stunned sigh sums up DS for me perfectly.
I one time pulled off a flashlight save on a poor ghostface that was looped around the map for 3 generators - I like to think that the person playing him sounded like his stunned noise right before he DCed.
I one time pulled off a flashlight save on a poor ghostface that was looped around the map for 3 generators - I like to think that the person playing him sounded like his stunned noise right before he DCed.
Everytime I play GF and someone flashes for a save or drops a pallet on a loop I make the same sigh.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface's stunned sigh sums up DS for me perfectly.
I one time pulled off a flashlight save on a poor ghostface that was looped around the map for 3 generators - I like to think that the person playing him sounded like his stunned noise right before he DCed.
Oh god that stun noise is too relatable sometimes, hearing it too much makes me want to quit killer for some reason.
Everytime I play GF and someone flashes for a save or drops a pallet on a loop I make the same sigh.
I think he has the most realistic stunned sound out of all the killers. Also, the wraith has a pretty funny sound effect too.
Everytime GF sighs, I imagine he just thinks 'Really? This again?'
The joke made less sense for me because DS is not an anti tunnel perk.