I have a feeling on who is making these valentine's cards
@Peanits You are the only person with this pun potential, are you making these valentine's cards?
@Peanits You are the only person with this pun potential, are you making these valentine's cards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe.
What Valentine Cards?
On twitter, DeadbyBHVR is posting valentine's day cards
I'll post the current ones
Ah, that’s why I didn’t know about them. I don’t really do social media.
Please post the Valentines card that showcases shirtless David wearing heart print boxers when they release it. I need a new wallpaper for my pc.
DBD mobile also made this one. Also let me fix that Jane one real quick.
:)
Jane is lying. I don't even understand how her and her ass fit in the locker now as is.