Crazy things in the game
I just find it funny how all the killers are complaining about what the survivors can do and how it's easy for them.... I play survivors. Quite a bit, and the things that a lot of the killers are able to do that i play against is just darn right unreal....... Hitting u through pallets, hitting u in midair, swinging and hitting u through objects like trees and rocks etc....... Then u can be halfway around a corner and the killer swings at u, and u still take a hit..... And yes I've seen things that survivors do that make the killer want to throw the system out of the window, but i can only speak on things that i see that aren't cool when i play..... I just hope that they fix these issues fast, because it's starting to make the game quite boring..... Especially with the length of time u wait just trying to get into a match....
Comments
Why are you blaming killers for server issues?
Do you think killers dont hit windows randomly, hit hooked body instead of the survivior, have their attacks cancelled when trying to hit someone with Sprint Burst, hit empty space because AE is too dumb to hit a spinning surviviors, etc.
This is an issue for both sides
Not blaming the killers.... I was making the same point u did.... Both sides deal with pretty crazy things on the game..... And instead of them bringing new characters & killers, they need to fix a lot of the issues already at hand.....