I want to see SWF and rank!
I love playing killer, but out of my 11 games so far. its been 3 swf, and no less than rank 2. I`m killer rank 9 playing doctor..=/
Anybody else wish for a feature that show how many SWF are in the lobby?
I love playing killer, but out of my 11 games so far. its been 3 swf, and no less than rank 2. I`m killer rank 9 playing doctor..=/
Anybody else wish for a feature that show how many SWF are in the lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That can be used to dodge anyone who might present a challenge to you. No.
A HUGE difference between facing 4 very good players, and 2,3 or 4 people having extra information beause they can use comms tho.
Or just an option to NOT face SWF.
Would mean queue times would go up, yes. That would mean the general killer population do not want to face SWF, so why is it there?