so being blind makes you deaf, thats nice.
always nice to know when your eyes dont work then neither does your ears, lovely.
always nice to know when your eyes dont work then neither does your ears, lovely.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ever heard of flashbangs?
they arent in DBD so....
I mean firecrackers are.
and if they make you deaf then theres something wrong with you, still doesnt explain why a flashlight makes you deaf when it never use to.
I don't recall them making you deaf. I can usually track a survivor that blinds me at a pallet
i use to quite easily, but now as soon as i get blinded there is 0 audio. considering i can normally hear grass, footsteps and breathing to suddenly not hear survivors who are injured after iv been blinded so i guess more audio bugs.
Oh interesting. If that's actually the case, then I guess that's a pretty good job so far lmao
That sounds like a bug. Please report it on the bug report forum. I've been blinded a decent bit since the last hotfix, and I'm still able to track survivors by sound.