This is fine /s

HoodiedBill playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition

This is completely fine


Nothing wrong with the FPS or anything...

Comments

  • Damn. And I thought Demo on Xbox was bad. Hats off to poor PS4 players who suffer with that FPS lagginess!

  • Yup. This always happens after an hour or two of running DbD, if even.

    I had to get an external fan for my Xbox so I don't get that, and even then it still happens on the more graphically intensive Killers.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Damn. And I thought Demo on Xbox was bad. Hats off to poor PS4 players who suffer with that FPS lagginess!

    PS4 actually runs DbD 10-20 FPS better than on Xbox.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Damn. And I thought Demo on Xbox was bad. Hats off to poor PS4 players who suffer with that FPS lagginess!

    Crazy thing about this clip, I managed to actually down that Feng with Auto-aim, I was getting angry the entire time

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083142#Comment_1083142

    Crazy thing about this clip, I managed to actually down that Feng with Auto-aim, I was getting angry the entire time

    I know the feeling. I've had the same situation on Demo when the FPS is clipping badly, and the auto-aim keeps lagging on itself as it goes to hit someone. Freaking annoying!