Why Plague is Unpippable

I've noticed while playing plague, it seems that no matter how well I play, I never get pips. It seems like, in order to pip, you need to specifically play around not insta-downing fully infected people, which just makes her a bad killer... I enjoy playing plague, but she needs to be able to get the hunter emblem easier. Like, if she fully infects someone then downs them, it should help compensate for actually playing her properly, basically giving the same points as injuring someone then downing them. I'm not sure if this is what would work to help on the pipping all together, maybe some other people have a good way to make pipping at a higher rank viable on her

Comments

  • If you play a very strong game in hooks and gen protection then you should be able to get a pip, this is what I had to do for a long time and it’s fairly boring.