Is there a way to find an invisible hatch on console?
I slugged the 2nd to last survivor while I went looking for the last. There were 3 gens remaining.
I found the 2nd to last survivor spinning in the corn halfway across the map from where I left them. Thought maybe they gave up now that I had found them.
Then poof! The hatch spawns right next to them!
Comments
They could've possibly found a map at one point, used it and tracked the aura of the hatch - which will show up for map users even if it hasn't spawned in yet, I believe.
Sorry reviving an old post but just to make sure this is clarified-
You actually can find the hatch before it appears, as an invisible hatch will block killers like trapper trapping on them and survivors cannot drop items where the hatch is. Not easy to find this was but possible for sure.