I am so confused. How do I get to the news etc. on the mobile version? Why did they changed it. If I click on categories I get to different language versions... like why?
I don't believe it was changed intentionally. They are currently in the process of migrating to a new forum, and seem to be updating some of the code live. I'm sure it will be fixed again in the near future.
Others have already noticed the problem and brought it up, but if you like, you can create a post in the Forum Feedback subforum to help inform the devs of the issue. Here's the link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/forum-feedback
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe it was changed intentionally. They are currently in the process of migrating to a new forum, and seem to be updating some of the code live. I'm sure it will be fixed again in the near future.
Others have already noticed the problem and brought it up, but if you like, you can create a post in the Forum Feedback subforum to help inform the devs of the issue. Here's the link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/forum-feedback
"We're working on this right now, trying to get it fixed as quickly as possible."
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1081165/#Comment_1081165
Sorry for the inconvenience! ๐